1. Information collection and use
1.1 We collect the following personally identifiable information:
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Your browser's User Agent: A User Agent is a short string that web browsers and other applications send to identify themselves to web servers;
1.2 From time to time, we may ask for and gather additional information from you.
1.3 If you are a registered user on the Site, We provide you with tools and account settings to remove, access and modify some of the personally identifiable information you provided to us and associated with your account.
1.4 We use your personal information only for providing you with better services on the Site. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
2. Our policy towards children
Our Site is not directed to children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided Us with personal information without your consent, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If We become aware that a child under 13 has provided Us with personal information, We take steps to remove such information.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
3.1 We may be required by law enforcement, government administrators, and/or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information. We will disclose personally identifiable information upon receipt of a court order, or if required to co-operate with law enforcement, administrative or other governmental agencies. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that We in good faith believe to be unlawful.
3.2 We may also share your personal information with:
- Our service providers who help with Our business operations and employees on a need-to-know basis.
- Third parties to whom you explicitly ask Us to send your information or you consent to and are notified when using a specific service.
- Business entities, if We plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, should such a change in control occur.
3.3 Certain information provided by you is displayed throughout the Site (and so available to the public), and is connected to all of your activity on the Site.
4. Information Security
4.1 We use commercially reasonable methods to keep personally identifiable information securely in Our files and systems. We do not handle your Instagram passwords directly. We use Instagram's API and OAuth 2.0 protocol to authorize Our users.
4.2 Our databases are secured with passwords to guard against unauthorized access of Our systems. Only engineer staff members may access data on a need-to-know basis. We also use third party security services against malicious attacks such as SQL injection and denial of service (DOS) attacks. Information about Our user’s IP addresses and User Agents are automatically deleted in around 10 days.
5. Third Party Links and Advertising
5.1 We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
6. Questions and Suggestions